What an awful day! 😔

Yesterday was my chores day.  As usual, I put in some dettol in a bucket of water to clean home.  

Both Harry & Cookie were not inquisitive about the water usually so I was not on alert.  When I took out the towel & turned around, Harry’s head was in the bucket! 😿
I asked him to stop immediately. I then googled & found that it is poisonous to cats. I regret so much!

As a precaution I gave many water to Harry by using the syringe. I also stayed home the whole afternoon seeing if he was well.

Luckily all is ok and no signs of problems. I’m relieved!

Sorry Harry, I’ll switch to other pet friendly cleaning detergent! 😜🎉

Advertisements